Tuesday, September 26, 2023
10am PST / 1pm EST
The pandemic may have demonstrated how travel brands can enable contactless experiences, but the tools to accomplish this were there all along. And now, they’re better than ever. The “new normal” for travel brands means superior customer experiences, with fewer customers waiting in lines and less calling in to resolve issues. Plus, loyalty is now part of every brand’s retention strategy.
For travel brands, native apps can unlock growth, drive down costs, and win customer loyalty in this forever-changed market. Join us for an exclusive webinar featuring industry experts as we reveal the playbook to driving low-cost app adoption via traditionally underutilized owned channels, and how to harness your app’s potential to drive feature adoption.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How native apps are unlocking higher customer lifetime value with loyalty programs that turn casual customers into lifetime fans
- Cost-reducing hacks for your business
- How travel brands can drive 100% app adoption from paid customers with continuously improving features like pre-trip shopping to real-time engagement, upsells, and cost-saving exit flows
- Why many brands aren’t leveraging owned traffic to drive maximum app adoption, and best practices from leaders in a variety of industries to show you how
- Why email and push are the new “front door” to drive feature adoption
- How to leverage engagement channels to drive upsells and cross-sells
Be sure to join live to be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card! Must be present to win.
Sr. Director of Business Strategy @ Branch
Reed Kuhn is the Sr. Director of Business Strategy at Branch, where he connects the massive data within the Branch platform to real customer impact. A former aerospace and defense strategy consultant, Reed left the industry and moved to Silicon Valley. Along the way, he invented his first app on an iPhone 3, co-founded an athlete management agency with MC Hammer, and authored the first-ever book on the sports analytics of professional cagefighting. He spent time in eCommerce SaaS working with global retail leaders, plus eventual stints at Walmart and eBay. For a decade he has spent his weekends as ESPN’s gambling expert for Mixed Martial Arts, making analytical predictions of UFC fights. He holds a BS in Physics from Washington & Lee University, a Master’s in Systems Engineering from the University of Virginia, and an MBA from Duke University.
Business Strategy Manager @ Branch
Sophie Frostbaum is a Business Strategy Manager at Branch, where she works as an internal strategy consultant, providing data-driven customer insights on enabling and harnessing value via app adoption and engagement. Working with businesses across all verticals, she helps customers develop a playbook on their app-first strategy, leveraging their owned channels to acquire customers with the highest LTV. Prior to joining Branch, Sophie worked in Enterprise Solutions & Analytics consulting, specializing in Digital Transformations. She holds a BBA from Emory University in Finance and Strategy & Management Consulting.