In the past two months, my team received over 300 nominations for the Mobile Growth Awards. I am both thoroughly impressed and in awe of the level of innovation, expertise, and thoughtfulness that came to define campaigns this year. While marketers have always propelled the brand forward, this year emphasized a reinvigorating effort to be creative and build for and around customer needs. Having looked at all the nominations closely, I’m now thrilled to announce the finalists that have made it to the judges’ table. The finalists are individuals from top brands who drive exceptional growth and innovation in mobile.
The program includes multiple award categories, and here are the finalists across them.
Best Mobile Viral Campaign:
Recognizing one of this year’s most viral mobile marketing campaigns.
- Saurabh Gupta, Wynk Music Limited
- Sam Levy, Hinge
- Varun Ganjoo, Baazi Games
- Shivgangi Gupta, Limeroad.com
- Inge Konther, Stadium Goods
- Vane Georgiev, OneFootball
Best Overall Growth Campaign:
A look at the campaigns that created new and innovative channels, techniques, tactics, or strategies to increase mobile growth over the past year.
- John Ostrowski, Brainly
- Abhishek Khandelwal, Licious
- Sayantan Pan, Pratilipi
- Sen Woo, CATCH
- Luke Calavassy, BWS
- Beth Halon, Woolworths Group Limited
- Pulkit Agarwal, Trell
Best Phygital Experience:
Campaigns that transformed traditional offline marketing by blending the best of physical and digital to improve the consumer journey.
- Nicolai Schnack, Joe & The Juice
- Brita Voris, Wine.com
- Katie Kazukynas, Belk
- Sarha Arcand, Cadillac Fairview
- Siddharth Barman, Affle for PROTON
- Jason LaRose, Equinox Media
Best Digital Transformation:
Celebrate business innovation through digital transformation, resulting in increased engagement, user acquisition, or revenue.
- Aik-Phong Ng, Fave
- Ershad Ahamed, OVO (PT Visionet Internasional)
- Jon Wirt, NHL
- Tyler Munson, Goldman Sachs
- Michael Woods, ExxonMobil
- David Grelpois, L’Oreal France
Best COVID Adaptation:
Highlighting a feature or campaign designed to adapt to changing consumer needs during COVID.
- Briana Severson, TodayTix
- Matt Hudson, Belk
- Jenna De Marco, Planet Fitness
- Deepika Prakash, YUM Brands (KFC)
- Kaori Frank, JOANN
- Saurabh Gupta, Wynk Music Limited
- Marisa Johnson, Sanvello Health
Best COVID Retention Campaign:
Highlighting a campaign delivering an improvement in engagement and retention during COVID.
- Achint Setia, Myntra Designs
- Rajesh Pantina, InMobi for Unilever Wall’s
- Joshua D’Alvise, Checkout51
- Audrey Grossman, QuikTrip
- Dharmesh Gandhi, RentoMojo
- Nicole Ferreira, Shopify
Best Onboarding Activation Campaign:
Highlighting a highly successful mobile onboarding activation campaign.
- Kurt Gooden, Ritual
- Jessica Miano, Drizly
- James Stolp, CSC Service Works
- Birk Jernstrom, Shopify
- John Dickson, Hibbett Sports
- Laura Reurich, BNext
- Victor Camargo, Wannalisn
Best Mobile Innovation:
Recognizing creative thinking and outstanding innovation on mobile.
- Ratnesh Neema, Lenskart
- Rupanshi Guliani, Bobble AI
- Sibi Verghese, Reliance Jio Information Limited
- Ioana Acsinia, Orange (Yoxo)
- Mustafa Zubair Ahmed, Lock & Stock
- Dong Ming, Tiger Brokers
Selecting Top of League Experiences
The submissions to the awards include a wide variety of stories and strategies that ironed out some of the challenges of this year and heightened our joys. Judging these entries are masters of mobile themselves from leading brands such as Twitter, Airbnb, LinkedIn, 9Now, InMobi, etc.
Celebrating Masters of Mobile
The Awards Gala will take place on:
-Americas: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 12 PM PST – Click here to register
-APAC & EMEA: Friday, January 29, 9 AM GMT / 2.30 PM IST / 4 PM JKT / 5 PM SGT / 8.00 PM AEDT – Click here to register
Join us to celebrate our finalists, applaud the winners, and hear the mobile growth stories of top brands to inspire your next campaign!
For more information, head to Mobilegrowth.org/awards to learn more about this year’s awards.