Tuesday, April 11, 2023
12 PM PST
Join us for a deep dive into Branch and Braze’s powerful partnership, and learn how to take your email performance to the next level. In this webinar, we’ll explore the benefits of deferred deep linking and how it can help you create a seamless user experience from email to app. Discover how our combined expertise can help you drive engagement, increase conversions, and maximize ROI.
During the webinar, you can expect to:
- An introduction to Branch and Braze’s partnership and how it benefits marketers
- How deferred deep linking works and why it’s important for email campaigns
- Best practices for creating effective email campaigns that drive app installs and engagement
- Tips for optimizing your app’s user experience and reducing friction for new users
- Real-world case studies of companies that have successfully used Branch and Braze to improve their email performance and mobile engagement
- Q&A session with Branch and Braze experts
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the best-in-class leaders in mobile marketing. Register now!
Business Development Manager - Tech Partners at Branch
Alissa brings over a decade of media and tech experience to Branch, where she manages key partners across the Americas. She is particularly passionate about cultivating strategic and meaningful partnerships across a wide variety of companies. Alissa was born and raised in Buffalo (go, Bills!) currently based in sunny Florida, an avid pilates enthusiast, and mom to a one year old son.
Head Evangelist - Customer Engagement at Braze
As an Evangelist at Braze, Magith Noohukhan addresses the company’s global vision for customer engagement and how Braze can help brands feel empowered to create more meaningful, human conversations with their customers. Before joining Braze, Magith held Evangelist positions across Germany at XING and Indeed.com and has more than ten years of marketing experience. He is currently based in London.
Senior Product Marketing Manager at Branch
Amanda has 8 years of mobile tech experience across sales, product, and marketing. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Branch’s mobile linking and measurement platforms, she plays a pivotal role in helping mobile teams understand the value of Branch’s solutions. She is a connector, creator, and storyteller with a track record for leading market research, enablement, and product positioning.