BRANCH OTT/CTV SUPPORT
Solve for streaming
Extend reliable deep linking and attribution to OTT and CTV platformsRequest a demo
Meet users where they are
Viewers are spending more time on OTT devices and platforms than ever before, making it an increasingly important part of any cross-platform growth strategy.
Master the opportunity of OTT
- Effortlessly expand and integrate OTT into your omnichannel campaign strategy
- Unify all paid OTT efforts in a single dedicated dashboard to analyze campaigns
- Improve OTT experiences with seamless on-device and cross-device deep linking
Unlock advanced OTT attribution
- Get attribution from all of your OTT campaigns, ads, notifications via ESPs, pre-install partnerships, and more
- Learn which impressions and conversions are occurring on OTT
- Capture impression data, such as time spent viewing, for any video ad and post-install conversion events
Power sophisticated user experiences
- Execute advanced use cases such as cross-device login with customized QR codes
- Eliminate user dropoff and encourage engagement by seamlessly deep linking into and between OTT apps
Leverage QR codes to drive mobile app installs from OTT or to simplify the login process.
Engagement and install ads
Understand which ad impressions and clicks drove app installs.
Measure app installs from apps packaged with your partner platforms.
Measure daily installs, opens, and session length.
Measure user journeys to and from your various OTT apps.
Attribute subscription events, logins, views, opens, and more, back to the last ad seen or Branch link clicked.
Forward activity from partners directly to Branch.
Looking to learn more about the OTT space and how Branch fits in?
- What is OTT/CTV/CD?
Over-the-top (OTT) refers to the delivery of video streaming over the internet, as opposed to traditional TV.
Connected TV (CTV) is an internet-connected television, sometimes also called a smart TV, that supports the streaming of video content. For TVs that don’t have built-in streaming capabilities, they can become a connected TV via a connected device like a streaming stick or gaming console.
Connected devices (CD) is a broader term for external hardware devices that provide the means for consumers to stream OTT content.
Branch supports measurement for all of the popular OTT services on any device, including CTV and CDs.
- What is the difference between AVOD, SVOD, and TVOD?
Advertising video on demand (AVOD) enables users to watch content for free or reduced cost with ads.
Subscription video on demand (SVOD) is a type of streaming service where consumers pay a flat fee on a recurring basis to consume unlimited content.
Transactional video on demand (TVOD) allows viewers to purchase content on a pay-per-view basis.
For AVOD, SVOD, and TVOD, Branch enables attribution and tracking to measure post-install subscriptions, pay-per-view purchases, and ad impressions — providing insight into the ad network’s name, campaign, creative, placement, ad spend, and much more.
- What is an MVPD or a vMVPD?
A multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD) is a service that provides more than one channel, where users typically pay a subscription to access their range of content. A virtual multichannel video programming distributor (vMVPD) is the virtual, OTT version of this.
- What is the difference between linear television and PPV?
You can think of linear as traditional television, where the service is programmed and available to viewers only as scheduled. Pay-per-view (PPV) enables watching content on demand on a pay-to-watch basis via private telecast.
- What is an STB?
A set-top box (STB), also known as a cable box, is a hardware device that helps connect viewers to content.