Thursday, September 14, 2023
2pm EST / 11am PST
Deep links take users to a specific location within a downloaded app, so they don’t have to manually search for desired content. By directing users to in-app content whenever they click a link, deep links remove friction from the user journey and enable brands to personalize user experiences, optimize app conversions, and improve app retention and engagement rates. Branch provides powerful deep links that work across different devices and platforms, including mobile web, email, and offline channels. By leveraging the tools provided by the Branch SDK and following the best practices discussed in this webinar, you can inspire customers to take action in your mobile app while collecting valuable data about your users and campaigns.
Join us for an exclusive webinar featuring industry experts as we reveal the best practices you can use when routing users.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How you can personalize user experiences, optimize app conversions, and improve app retention and engagement rates
- Various strategies you can use to route users and eliminate friction during the user journey
- How to engage app users by deep linking them to app content
- Best practices relating to user experience and technical implementation
- How Branch can be leveraged in addition to your existing deep linking logic
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and ask questions to our experts. Register today!
Be sure to join live to be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card! Must be present to win.
SENIOR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT @ Branch
Rob Gioia is a Senior Solutions Architect at Branch. He helps companies get up and running using Branch’s suite of SDKs and products. Prior to Branch he worked as a cross-platform mobile applications developer for several years, and uses his mobile development experience to guide clients through using best practices and elegant coding solutions. He is also a Udemy instructor with 22 published online courses.