Wednesday, 8 November
Crowne Plaza Riyadh Al Waha
- 03:00 PM Welcome & Networking
- 03:20 PM Welcome Address by Martechvibe
- 03:25 PM Opening Remarks by Branch
- 03:30 PM Discussion Starts
- 04:20 PM Outlook of the Leaders and Session Highlights
- 04:30 PM End of discussion followed by Networking
About this event
WHAT IS A MARTECH HUDDLE?
It is an initiative by Martechvibe in association with Branch.
An in-person boardroom edition specially designed to engage customer-experience and marketing leaders who have revolutionised brands by using technology as a catalyst. The meeting focuses on a group of carefully selected industry stalwarts, bringing them together to participate in an exclusive closed-door session. The selected professionals bring a variety of viewpoints, experiences, and domain expertise, but they all share the vision of transforming businesses by enhancing the customer experience while utilising technology and new digital methods. The boardroom encourages open discussions among peers resulting in a better strategy roadmap for organisations. In the age of building peer-exchange resources, these boardrooms form a community of like-minded business leaders working to explore insights, ideas and best practices.
About this edition
Businesses are continuously working to maintain their relevance and effectively connect with their customers. To excel in this highly competitive environment, it is imperative to embrace an omnichannel marketing strategy that harmoniously blends multiple interaction points, with a particular emphasis on mobile apps.
An integrated approach across multiple channels is a win-win for both customers and brands. Customers benefit from a seamless and cohesive experience as they transition between various touchpoints, ensuring they receive consistent messaging and personalised content tailored to their preferences. It also enhances accessibility, enabling customers to choose the channel that best suits their needs.
Meanwhile, this approach helps brands foster a more profound understanding of their customers’ behaviour through data synergy, allowing for more precise targeting and effective resource allocation. It also facilitates efficient communication, strengthens brand identity, and nurtures customer loyalty by offering a unified, reliable, and engaging experience that meets and exceeds the evolving expectations of today’s consumers.
Another important point in achieving seamless CX through a mobile apps-driven omnichannel marketing strategy is the need for real-time data synchronisation. Mobile apps can serve as powerful touchpoints in the customer journey, and to provide a truly seamless experience, they must seamlessly connect with other channels such as websites, social media, and physical stores. This requires data synchronisation in real-time, ensuring that customer information, preferences, and interaction history are consistent and up to date across all channels.
The holistic nature of mobile apps-driven omnichannel marketing strategy not only drives growth but also encourages cross-selling and provides a continuous feedback loop for ongoing improvement, making it a cornerstone of success in the ever-evolving world of customer-centric business.
1. What are the major advantages of using mobile apps as the core medium for a brand’s omnichannel strategy?
2. What are the possible barriers that brands could face while leveraging an integrated, omnichannel approach?
3. What are some key strategies and tools for real-time data synchronisation across multiple channels, especially between mobile apps and other platforms?
4. What are some case studies that prove the successful utilisation of mobile apps to drive customer loyalty and satisfaction?
5. In what ways can businesses leverage the seamless connection between mobile apps and other channels to maximise cross-selling opportunities?
6. What are some best practices to overcome technical, budgetary, and resource-related challenges?
7. What are the emerging trends in mobile app development and omnichannel marketing?