Last Tuesday we helped organize our fourth mobile growth hacking meetup with the help of our friends at 500 Startups and the insights, and attendance were phenomenal. Thank you to the 300+ of you who came and asked amazing questions of our panelists.
We recorded the event so if you missed it, we have it all below. Our panelists were:
- Michael Dawson, Head of Business Development and Strategy at Pocket Gems
- Jesse Pickard, CEO and Co-Founder of Elevate
- Edith Yeung, Partner at 500 Mobile Collective Fund
- Alex Austin, Co-Founder and CEO of Branch Metrics
- Audrey Tsang, Director of Product, Hotel Tonight
Moderated by Mat Johnson, Distribution Hacker in Residence at 500 Startups.
Thanks for coming and hope to see you at our next meetup with Morgan Brown from GrowthHackers.com. You should also check out an awesome conference our friends at 500 Startups are putting on in May, Weapons of Mass Distribution. And if you are looking for an awesome place to grow your app you should apply for the 500 Startups Batch 13.