We are thrilled to announce that Branch has been honored with our fourth award from Top Workplaces: the Top Workplaces USA 2023 award. We’re honored to be recognized on this prestigious list.
“Scaling Branch’s culture alongside the business has been, and continues to be, incredibly important,” says Mada Seghete, Co-founder and VP of Marketing at Branch. “We make every effort to hire people who are smart yet humble, driven yet collaborative. This award is a testament to our team members bringing excellence not only to our product and operations, but also to our culture. We’re committed to fostering a culture focused on mutual growth and success that empowers everyone to do the best work of their careers, and I am grateful to the entire Branch team for embodying that culture day in and day out.”
The Top Workplaces USA award celebrates nationally recognized companies that make the world a better place to work together by prioritizing a people-centered culture and giving employees a voice. This award is based entirely on feedback from an employee engagement survey completed by the employees of participating workplaces.
Top Workplaces uses the Energage Workplace Survey to look into four culture imperatives:
- Align: Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Connect: Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued-in to each other
- Coach: Managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
The employee engagement survey also measures:
- Employee Engagement: Productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership: Confidence in company leaders
- The Basics: Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
In every category we aspire to meet and exceed our team’s expectations and this award is an excellent reflection of our success in doing so. If you’re interested in learning more about our culture and available roles, we’re hiring!