What makes one app go viral, while another struggles to reach its acquisition goals? What emotions lead to virality, and how do you measure virality?
In this whitepaper based on the sold-out Stanford BUS 257 course taught by Branch co-founder Mada Seghete and Graphite CEO Ethan Smith, you’ll learn:
– The 3 factors that contribute to virality
– The emotions that spur users to share
– How to measure your virality efforts
– Referral program best practices
– Tips and techniques from former Robinhood Product Manager Steijn Pelle
Download today to start achieving app virality.
Learn how to achieve and measure app virality and exponential growth.