How can you cut through the noise and get your app noticed in a fragmented mobile ecosystem?
Paid media and advertising allows you to easily reach your target audience and boost your brand’s presence in the mobile ecosystem. Based on Stanford’s sold-out BUS 257 course taught by Branch co-founder Mada Seghete and Graphite CEO Ethan Smith, this paper will explore paid, affiliate, and influencer strategies to grow your app despite modern challenges. You’ll learn:
– The different types of paid advertising
– Various ad networks and how to choose the right one for your brand
– Why unlocking the app for affiliate marketing is so important
– How to think about influencer campaigns
– Paid media KPIs
– Tips and techniques from Gallant Chen, former VP of Digital Marketing at Zendesk
– Valuable questions to ask your team and align your strategy
Download today to power up your app growth.
Reach your app growth goals with paid strategies designed to cut through the clutter to get your app noticed.