In a world where device-level data for paid advertising is coming to an end on iOS, organic strategies are now more important than ever. This paper is based on the sold-out Stanford BUS 257 course taught by Mada Seghete, co-founder and Head of Marketing at Branch, and Ethan Smith, CEO of Graphite, a boutique growth agency. It also contains contributions from Kevin Indig, former VP of SEO and Content at G2, and a checklist of questions to align your team.
Read to learn:
– The new way of rethinking your mobile SEO strategy
– Tips and techniques to leverage your existing website and users to convert into app users
– Web-to-app strategies and examples
– How to bridge the offline to online gap using QR codes
– Examples of organic strategies used by brands like Nike, Joe and the Juice, and more
Ready to do more with less? Download the whitepaper to power up your organic strategy today.
Develop a robust organic strategy to optimize your growth efforts while spending less.