The Branchout conference brings on-stage over 40 thought leaders and practitioners across various industries to share insights and innovations in the mobile ecosystem and beyond.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 10, 2017 – Branch (https://branch.io), the leading mobile linking and measurement platform for the world’s best apps, announced today the inaugural mobile industry conference, Branchout (https://branchoutsf.com/). The conference will take place on December 4th and 5th, at the historic Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.
Branchout is the first mobile industry conference dedicated to overcoming mobile fragmentation, building cross-platform user experiences, and measuring impact. The conference brings together over 40 industry thought leaders, seasoned professionals, and VCs to share the best and latest learnings, technologies, and trends in mobile.
“In the last ten years, the digital world has changed dramatically. We’ve gone from what was referred to as the open web, a meritocratic platform where businesses could thrive and grow, to a world of closed-off ecosystems where businesses are entirely dependent on selfishly motivated, walled gardens,” said Alex Austin, CEO and co-founder of Branch. “Fragmentation is the perfect way to describe the challenges that we’re all facing today, where tactics and best practices change on a monthly basis. Branch sees community as the solution to this problem, and Branchout as the place where we can bring the community together.”
The Branchout agenda features a diverse range of topics that are top-of-mind for mobile product, marketing, and growth professionals. Content is presented in keynote sessions, industry panels, fireside chats, and over 25 roundtables to create a unique and engaging experience for both speakers and attendees.
Below are selected examples from Branchout’s 2017 agenda:
- Ben Narasin, Venture Partner at NEA and prolific entrepreneur, will deliver a mobile industry outlook keynote for the first time ever.
- Morgan Brown, author of Hacking Growth and a PM at Facebook, will share an essential guide for identifying and accelerating growth opportunities.
- Sigal Bareket, Director of Growth Marketing at Lyft, will share best practices for mapping out your user journey from acquisition to retention.
- Josh Elman, who previously drove growth at LinkedIn and Twitter, and is now a Partner at Greylock, will deliver his infamous “The Only Metric that Matters” presentation.
- A Media Industry Panel on the topic of engagement and revenue in the mobile age, featuring speakers from Business Insider, Huffington Post, The Knot, and Wall Street Journal.
To learn more about the amazing lineup of speakers and content agenda, please visit the Branchout website at https://branchoutsf.com.
Registration is currently open to all. Register now with Early Bird pricing, while it’s still available: https://branchoutsf.com/register/.
About Branch (https://branch.io/):
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 26,000 brands, including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack, and many more.