Tuesday, 19 September – Tuesday, 19 September
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
King’s Place, London, UK
- 8:15am – 9:00am – Doors Open & Registration Begins
- 9:00am – Customer Engagement Matters, Now More than Ever
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Break
- 11:15am – As Customer Engagement Evolves, Businesses Transform
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm – Lunch
- 1:30pm – Customer Engagement Sessions and Technical Solutions Workshops featuring ASOS, Klarna, TheFork, Memrise, and Amplitude
- 4:30pm – Cocktail Hour
- 5:30pm – Event Concludes
About this event
In 2023, we’re confronted with compressed marketing budgets and customers who have more options and less to spend. That’s why it’s crucial to stay up to date on the latest trends in customer engagement, the tools that will help us maximise our efforts, and the strategies that will help us build lifelong relationships with our customers.
The first step in that journey is Braze City x City. Together, we’ll gather, talk about trends in marketing, announce new product features, and show you how this time of economic uncertainty can be an opportunity to set your brand apart from the competition.